Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, November 4, 2013

131104 Day Two

Yesterday, I started to feel weak and 'off', so I went to the website and discovered that I could use Blackstrap Molasses instead of maple syrup. The blackstrap has more iron, which I need. I started using the dregs of molasses when I was a young adult. My father-in-law described it this way:

Refined sugar cane can be white or light brown. What's left in the bottom of the barrel is called 'molasses'. After they pour that out of the barrel and scrape the gunk off of the bottom, they call that 'blackstrap'. And that's what I am consuming. Maple syrup tastes better, but blackstap molasses makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment