Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

140109 New Year's Survey

My friend stole this, adapted it for 2014, and now I am copying it.

1. Was 2013 a good year for you?
I live, so yeah.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
The girls and I took a road trip to see the town where I was born. As we walked along the river, they were excited by the most mundane stories of my childhood. Surprising things have relevance to someone else.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
When my friend died.
4. What was the best book you read?
Ephesians! No one counts that, so Miracles and Massacres by Glenn Beck.
5. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Improving...
6. Are you thinner or fatter?
About the same.
7. Richer or poorer?
About the same, which is below the poverty level.
8. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2013?
I didn't make any.
9. Do you have a new years resolution for 2013?
I am going to walk daily.
10. Did you make any new friends in 2013?
Yes.
11. What was your favorite month of 2013?
March
12. Did you travel outside of the US abroad in 2013?
Nope.
13. How many different states  countries did you travel to in 2013?
Yes, I went to New Mexico in March.
14. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2013?
Yes...
15. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2013? Thor 2
16. What was your favorite song from 2013?
I quit listening to the radio, because it is always the same 100 songs. I did by an album called "Let Your Light Shine". Some of the songs were new.

17. How much money did you spend in 2013?
More than I should have.
18. What was your proudest moment of 2013?
Lots of little stuff involving signs of maturity in my children.

19. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2013 and change something, what would it be?
I would have exercised more.
20. What are your plans for 2014?
To exercise, lose weight, and generate income.

1 comment:

  1. Love #2 - your favorite moment. Made me feel warm inside :)

    Let us hope 2014 will be a good year for us all

    ReplyDelete