Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

140422 When Words Collide

My dad disagrees with my daughter's choices. For six years, she has been working towards taking the Advanced Class on the Way of Abundance and Power. She had taken five prerequisites, saved money, allocated time, and is finishing the final testing. It has taken some work  to accomplish this.

My dad and my sister want her to quit because they think it is a waste of money. I never should have told them about it, or else I should have kept them apprised of all the details as they were happening over the last six years. The Word of God is life, and this class will impact the rest of hers. I know. I'm still alive because of what I learned when I took this class.

What to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment