Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, September 1, 2014

140901 Kidney Pain

A lot of these testimonials were written by other people, but this one is about me:

First, be advised that one should consult a physician with symptoms like this:

For a day or so, I had been having discomfort in my lower back, but no history of lower back pain. Also, for the last week, it had been difficult to urinate. This happens far too frequently with me. I knew I needed to drink more water, but at the same time had trouble doing so. 

Suddenly, sharp pains attacked my kidney area. It was as if someone had plunged a knife there! Immediately, I grabbed the closest oil, put it on the back of my hand and slapped my hand onto the area of pain. It was DiGize. I had meant to use Thieves, but utilized the DiGize by mistake. DiGize, however, ended the pain. Just to be sure, I put a drop of Thieves on a clay pendent to wear it close to my face all day. Then, I put a few drops of Grapefruit in every glass of water. Over the course of the next six hours, I drank almost four liters of water in between eating fresh vegetables with sea salt. (Water flushes out salt. Salt is necessary for life. Sea salt provides the proper electrolytes, without the chemicals that are added to ‘table’ salt.)

The pain is gone. After reviewing the EODR, it seems that DiGize was the correct choice. I plan to follow the advice there, which includes other oils and nutritional supplements. Having these oils blesses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment