Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

141203 Not Writing Much

Must be all the writing I did last month. ;)

Not much going on other than the diet. I went off after Thanksgiving, and it has been difficult to return to the restrictions. I have tried, however, to keep to the glycemic stuff to avoid another blood glucose horror. It worked. Mango is all sugar, but when I mixed it with chicken, I did not have another episode.

Today, I really must find me a doctor who will fill out the forms for free testing supplies. They cost way too much for me to keep up with them. It's $50 a bottle, or a dollar a strip. At this point, I need to test six times per day, so fifty strips last about eight days. I ran out just before the holiday, and have been flying by the seat of my pants. This gives me all the more reason to get back on the diet!

Get back on the diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment