Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

150701 Headache Hunt

150701 Headaches

For three or four days, I have had a headache wax and wane. If I know what causes it, I can change something, but this one is somewhat of a mystery. This mystery hasn’t received my full attention until today. Yesterday, I ate too much protein, so this morning’s blood glucose was 108. Though not really bad, it is more than usual. Right now, (just before lunch), it has dropped to 84, but that is within normal range. The previous days’ readings were also very close to normal. Blood sugar isn’t the cause.

Allergies can cause headaches, but I have not eaten anything unusual. The allergens outside usually cause rhinitis and ear itch, not headaches. Allergies do not seem to be the cause.

 Ah. Pressing on the neck muscles relieves pain. We may be looking at a tension headache! What? Me worry?

Well folks, I need to prepare a teaching for tonight’s fellowship. I usually get Sundays, but this coming Sunday is my dad’s 90th birthday celebration. I’ll be with him. He and I both wanted something private and low-key, but my two sisters decided that he needed a big party with all his friends and relatives in attendance. This means that there will be no peace. Therefore, tonight’s teaching will be on the peace of God. An except:

“It doesn’t matter how much of the Word you know, but what you do with it. Our thought go where we allow them to go. We are the ones to decide what it is we are going to stay our minds on.”

Isaiah 26:3  
“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

No comments:

Post a Comment