Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

160209 What Do People Read?


This is just curiosity. What do you read for free, and what would you pay to read? We all read, and most of us do some kind of writing, because what good is a blog if you don't put your fingers to the keyboard once in awhile?

For instance, I read a lot of non-fiction. I have found that my taste for fiction waned after I started having children almost twenty-five years ago. I watch videos of movies and old TV shows to get fiction, then read magazine articles, blog posts, and non-fiction books. Currently, most of my non-fiction is science, politics, or political science. My fiction is mostly science fiction or suspense. (Fantasy usually gets lumped with science fiction, but I prefer the sciency stuff.)

I pay for books (non-fiction).
I pay for magazines (non-fiction)
I pay for videos (fiction).

I do not pay for blog posts.
I do not pay for YouTube, nor any other online service. I simply view their free stuff.

Please leave an answer in the comments.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment