Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

160210 Oils Specific to My Needs

If you know me, you know that I dislike chemical medications. Instead, I use essential oils, and have been happy with their properties. What follows is a list of the specific oils I use daily in my own life. Research you own conditions to discover what methods work best for your medical needs. In no way, nor in any fashion should this be construed to medical advise.


  1. Diabetes - After an attack of pancreatitis in 2010, I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. I consulted a doctor, who told me that I can avoid Metformin if my blood glucose readings remained between 80 and 100. This reading was to be taken as soon after waking as possible. Between diet and these Young Living Essential Oils, bg has remained within range. I take four drops of each with meals, three times per day. Every diabetic is different and will respond differently! I found through trial and error that these oils work for me.
    1. Clove
    2. Fennel
    3. Ocotea
  2. Despite strict adherence to calorie counting and exercise within the framework of TOPS, I kept gaining weight after the incident in 2010. Smelling one of the following oils as needed helps to curb cravings. It's not a magic bullet, but usually helps my resolve just enough to stay on the diet.
    1. Black Pepper
    2. Ginger
    3. Grapefruit
    4. Spearmint
  3. Cataracts are starting to develop, so I put a drop of Frankincense around my eye-sockets three times per day. 
  4. Hypertension. All my life, I've had low-average blood pressure. It was amazingly consistent until several years ago, when the other medical problems started to present themselves. For high blood pressure, I place a drop or two of Ylang-Ylang over my heart, and another drop in the center of my left foot, which is the Vita Flex point for the heart.
  5. Cedar Fever brought a terrible ear infection this year. I lost my hearing and suffered great pain. The doctor prescribed antibiotics, ear drops, Flonase, Albuterol, and Prednisone, but they did not end the infection. I diluted Basil Essential Oil 1:3 with sesame oil and put three drops of the mixture behind my ear and down my jaw line. My hearing has greatly improved. The Basil makes me feel better. Peppermint and Wintergreen help me to breathe without all the chemicals. 
If you want to know more, visit Oil-Testimonials.com/1217697

No comments:

Post a Comment