Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

150805 The Un-People Person

Proverbs 14:4
"Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox."
This verse helps me. My personality is ISTJ and Shy-Introvert. This means that if stranded on a deserted island with plenty of food and adequate shelter, I might miss other people in the third or fourth month, but even that's doubtful.
In Proverbs 14:4 God reminds me that, yes, interpersonal relationships are messy, but we are better together than apart. My elder child moves out today.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs It's weird, sad, but also a good thing. It means you did something right. You raised her to be independent and able to care for herself

    ReplyDelete