Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Essential Oils: Hubby's Headache Hurriedly Heals

Essential Oils: Hubby's Headache Hurriedly Heals

Can we say enough about peppermint? Peppermint was my first oil, and I used it for homemade toothpaste, then asthma. (I no longer need an inhaler.) Peppermint was my daughter's first oil, and she uses it for headaches without the carrier oil. (The article mentions almond.)

Carrier oils are many and varied. Most people already have olive oil in their homes. I use olive, coconut, or the Young Living blends V-6 and OrthoEase. Read Stephanie Castillo's article. It is simple and direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment