Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Essential Oils: Fastest Headache Reliever I Have Come Across

Essential Oils: Fastest Headache Reliever I Have Come Across



I have been really lazy about posting and coming up with my own writing. Well, this healache stuff really works. I sell it, and I have made my own blends that work on my daughter. My headaches are few, but very stubborn. Nothing seems to work, except doctored coffee, believing prayer, and undisturbed sleep... 



Usually, I just end up growling at more Agent Em and hiding in a dark room.



Thankfully, my headaches don't happen often anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment