Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, January 19, 2015

150119 Still Alive and Watching X-Files

I haven't been writing much lately. I even quit posting on the Atkins site. No time, or no thoughts, or a combination of both.

On my Amazon Prime account, I noticed that I could watch the X-Files for free, so started doing that. I'm glad I don't believe that stuff. My sister was really into it, and is a first class conspiracy theorist. Sometimes, it is hard to talk to her when she latches onto a theory. I have only one: Satan. It's all his fault. ;) God, however, is stronger. Without God, I'd be in hot water.

Right now, I am out of hot water. Cold water is missing, too. Something under the house broke, and I'm waiting on a plumber. Thankfully, I have two five-gallon jugs with which to get water from the neighbors. It's not a problem; it's an adventure.

If this drags on, it could become a problem.

1 comment:

  1. Crossing all digits you have water running again very soon!
    Up at the farm the well pump run on electricity. Whenever the power is out - which is fairly often during the cold season, due to trees falling on the lines, we are without water. I have water bottled for such emergencies, but if it lasts for more than a few hours, things get difficult.

    Not blogging much either. There are too much on my plate these days with sick parents, money issues and inflammation/aching. When I'm done with the things I have to do, there is not enough energy to go online other than to watch mindless series, etc.
    I watched X-files when it ran on TV over here and I enjoyed it, but as you, I'm no conspiracy theorist. At the time, it was something new and different

    ReplyDelete