Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, April 14, 2014

140414 Diabetes Oils

These oils are good for Diabetes, and also happened to be in my stock:



Each day, I take one capsule three times per day. Each 00 capsule contains:

Three drops of Lemongrass
Three drops of Fennel
Three drops of Di-Gize
Four drops of Christmas Spirit

With this capsule that I fill myself, I take one capsule of Chromium Picolinate, which I bought at the Vitamin Shoppe. I chose Di-Gize, Lemongrass, and Fennel because the Essential Oil Desk Reference recommended them. Christmas Spirit simply smells great and has another oil in it that EODR recommended. So, in summery, I take two pills before breakfast, two pills between lunch and supper, and two pills before bed. I am not sure what it is doing, but I have not had any more incidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment