Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Friday, February 11, 2011

Don't Know What

Monday, after the final divorce decree, I went online to a social site where I knew I could meet people. By "people" I mean "men". I friended a few of them, and fielded a couple of assholes and predators. I meet maybe three nice guys and started talking to them. This was not any X-rated stuff, just friendly talking with someone of the opposite gender who claimed to be unmarried. To me, it is a safe place to practice flirting again. One seemed particularly interesting, but then he did that thing that I hate! He made me feel guilty.

That is what Raymond used to do. It was how he controlled me and made me do things against my better judgement. Make me feel guilty, and I'll cave.

Ack! Is this a personality type that will confront me forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment