Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today Was Tough

Obviously, I didn't have the perfect marriage. It was comfortable, and I saw myself in it until one of us died. I certainly didn't expect what happened.

What does that have to do with today? A man close to where I live had been Raymond's friend for a couple of years. He started riding with me to fellowship, so I called he this morning to encourage him to take the class our ministry offers. It will be starting next month. He didn't answer his phone, but he did call back a couple of hours later.

We talked for 45 minutes. He told me about a woman who had been 'bothering' him. He wants her to go away, and he asked for advice. I gave it to him. I spoke the Word to him. I told him again to register for this class on the Bible. That wasn't the difficult part.

The difficult part was my libido. I'm single now, and I've been without for a long time. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment