Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Friends

After I assured Roger that I wasn't angry with him, he asked if we could remain just friends. Fine my me. I'm still a Christian, and if he wants to hear the Word, he can stick around. What I like about Rudy is that we excitedly discuss the Word, and we don't let personal problems separate us from God.

Interesting thing happened yesterday. Roger recognized a picture of Raymond and started swearing. He called him a rat-assed bastard and a drunk. Wow. I didn't expect that. Obviously, they had met. They were both truckers and bikers, so it's not that far-fetched. I thought Raymond got along with everyone. He had been telling me that all the problems in our relationship were my fault, and I had believed it. Things are changing.

I feel younger and happier than I have in years.

1 comment:

  1. =) glad to hear you're feeling good! Some changes are definitely good

    ReplyDelete