Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, November 12, 2012

121112 Bee Sting?

Saturday, I had a yard sale. It was sunny and warm, so the bees and all their friends were out and about. I felt something crawling up my leg under my pants, to I swatted it. OUCH! It stung me! Immediately, I went inside the house and applied Purification, a blend of various essential oils. Then, I alternated with Thieves to kill infection, and Wintergreen to sooth the itch. The creature I killed was black, rather than yellow, but it was crushed beyond recognition.

My leg itches, and the red dot has turned into a large red patch. The sting was two days ago, and the climax of the reaction seems to have passed. Three times per day, I apply the oils. At the very least, they make the wound feel better. Never before have I had this severe a reaction to any insect bite, but I feel confident that it is healing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment