Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

130120 Lost a Month

Starting in December, I had a cold, then bronchitis, then Mountain Ceder (Juniper) pollen counts jumped from a rather heavy 800 parts per cubic meter to a wtf 23,000 ppcm. Death could not be so bad as this crap. My sinus' closed completely and I could not stop coughing.

Today, I told my sister in WY how funny it was that a not-so-serious cold/flu/ceder fever feels worse than a death-dealing disease. Then, she told me that a couple weeks ago, her friend had died after a bout with the flu. Oops! Then my sixty-two year old sister told me that her friend was pushing ninety. We agreed to keep in touch more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment