Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

130129 Rabbits and Essential Oils

Today, I posted this to the Oil Testimonial site:


Pet Health With Essential Oils
My children wanted bunny rabbits as pets. They did research, bought some bunnies from a reputable pet store, and set up a cage and play area. After a few weeks, one of the bunnies developed a red eye with puss. The Pet MD site said to take the animal to the vet immediately. We wanted to do this naturally, so I pulled out my oils. I had already put a drop of Purification on each to repel/kill fleas, ticks, and mites. Purification still seemed the best option, so I brushed additional drops into the rabbit’s fur and sprinkled some into her bedding. She let me use a wet cloth to remove the puss. It did not reappear, and in two days her eyes returned to normal. A week later, she is active and eating well. The other two rabbits never showed any symptoms at all.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is quite extraordinary. Those oils are really doing their job =)

    ReplyDelete