Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, October 27, 2014

141027 Bumps and Bruises

Saturday was Estella's wedding shower. I baked a cake and made name tags. In my excitement, I attempted the stairs without my walker, and fell. My ankle swelled to half again its size, and my knees became loose and painful again.

Determined not to miss the shower, I rubbed Pan Away on everything. I took oils with me and applied them occasionally. I stayed off my feet as often as possible.

Sunday, I could get by with the cane. Today, the swelling in gone, and the pain is only in the plantar fasiitis. Even the latter is greatly diminished from what it was three weeks ago. This is why I love the oils. They remove both the symptoms as well as the causes of my pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment