Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Friday, July 18, 2014

140718 Toothpaste

Ten years ago, The Farmer's Almanac published a toothpaste recipe I liked, so I started using the baking soda compound with essential oils. When I became involved with Young Living, I used their oils.

Across the web, there are a few pages that tout the benefits of homemade toothpaste for healing teeth.

My teeth hurt, and the dentist hasn't seen my smile for a decade. I certainly don't have the funds to have him repair what I suspect is wrong.

Not long ago, I ran across this article: How to Naturally Reverse Cavities and Heal Tooth Decay. I don't know if I mentioned it in an earlier post, but it became necessary to review the materials again. I slipped off the diet, and my mouth hurts terribly. Pulling oil with two drops of Clove essential oil in it relieved the pain until mealtime. Then the pain returned. Until it quits entirely, I shall be pulling oil every morning, avoiding all grains and processed foods, drinking only water, and using homemade toothpaste three times per day.

I altered the healing recipe to suit myself:

2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
1/8 teaspoon Stevia
10 drops of Young Living Thieves Essential oil
1 crushed calcium tablet (chosen for its ability to dissolve in vinegar)

This is about a week's supply, so make it and store in an opaque container, or in brown glass to protect from sunlight.

Toothache = Lack of Prosperity

1 comment:

  1. In two days, I have had dramatic improvement. Wednesday, I considered where to find the money to see a dentist. Thursday, I pulled oil three time. Yesterday, (Friday), I pulled once and the pain was diminished. So far today, I don't even notice it. :)

    ReplyDelete