Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

111221 Knee Treatment

I was looking online for information about my reoccurring knee problems. I've seen three doctors in the last five years who all agree that expensive treatment is necessary. Even when I had insurance, I resisted spending that much money. Money does not solve everything. Today, I ran across a commercial site that sold a "wonder drug". I looked at the ingredients. It was all natural, and consisted of peppermint oil, lavender oil, menthol, and eucalyptus.

O.O

I have all those things here at home! Yes!

I concocted my own topical salve that provides significant relief, smells good, and is supposed to speed healing. I'm not kidding about the pain relief! I just applied it, and it feels great! I don't know how long this is to last, so I'll continue to use the cane and be careful on the stairs. If the pain relief lasts for hours, this means I'll be getting regular sleep again! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I hope the pain relief lasts a restful sleep's time too.

    PS! I sent you a little something in the mail, hope it reaches you in time. May you and the girls have a fantabulous Christmas holiday ^^

    ReplyDelete