Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Sunday, June 7, 2015

150607 Big Day in the Word

I fellowship with a small, tight group of believers who happen to be scattered world-wide. We laugh when we talk about membership. There are four members, and the rest of us simply stand with them. We research the Word of God, and we teach what we learn. Then, we fellowship together in small groups. Even though we have many small groups, we endeavor to obey 1 Corinthians 1:10. Truly, we attempt to obey God in all things with the theme that if God said it, that settles it. We have a lot of teachings and a lot of classes. (2 Timothy 2:15)

In light of this, today is a big day. Today, the Advanced Class on the Way of Abundance and Power opens. Great healing will occur. The Adversary may kick up his heals. (1 Peter 5:8) Although I am not physically present with the new students, I am praying for them, and I shall study my own notes from the times I have been there. Tonight, I shall attend a teleconference with others in this town. We shall hear the opening teaching. I love this. I rejoice at God's Word as one who finds great spoil.

More and more, it seems as if those in power and in education frown on Christians. They laugh at us for lack of intelligence, or call us mean and unjust for some supposed infraction. They delight in finding one! I know who will have the last laugh, and we won't be laughing against those poor sops who reject God. We'll be laughing for joy as we see the glory set before us.

I had birthday cake yesterday, but at least I exercised.

No comments:

Post a Comment