Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Sunday, June 28, 2015

150628 Feet and Frostbite

My feet and ankles feel a little better. Did I mention that I injured them a week or so ago? That makes it hard to exercise, but wheelchair exercises can burn a few calories. I have to continue wearing my pair of SAS in this heat because my Birkinstocks do not have enough stability to keep my feet from twisting as I walk.

Swimming could be a good exercise option, but that involves driving to the pool. In six months, I plan to live where a pool is.

Why is it so hard to wear shoes? I grew up barefoot, then in my 20s, I started hiking and camping in CO. One weekend, we were surprised by a sudden snow storm. The truck wouldn't start and my feet froze. The frostbite messed up the nerves in my toes, so when they get a little warm, it feels like my feet are on fire. When they get chilled, they ache like day they froze. They feel best when free, enjoying soft grass and a warm breeze, or while swimming in warm water.

Shoes are jail for my feet.

So, I posted this story on Fat Secret, and someone targeted my diabetes and suggested a series of expensive pharmaceuticals. Well, the frostbite came thirty years before the pancreatitis attack in 2010. The pancreatitis attack caused the diabetes. The problems with my feet have nothing to do with diabetes. She just wanted to help, but sometimes help is not helpful.

I suppose I should make this into a site for stories of healing only, and start another site for personal stuff. This will entail actual study on how to make good links and how to get actual traffic. Here are some oils I use. Between limiting protein and carbohydrates, and using these oils daily, my fasting glucose levels have been steady and under 100. This is very good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment