Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I wish I could quit.

I'm so addicted to the Internet, that I find reasons to keep at it. I could maintain a diary without it, but I keep coming here, where my heart gets hurt and my time is wasted. I wish I could quit, but I tell myself that I have friends I met here. I connect with people.

I went to see him again. He's trying to keep the relationship alive, but I'm tired of dealing with incarceration. I was almost paralyzed with fear these last two weeks. Debt and the inability to do yard work are killing me. I'm selling the property. We are out of money, can't find work, and need to be closer to everyone and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment