Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Survey of (almost) 40 Questions

Survey.

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Filed for divorce.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No resolutions, other than what I usually do.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A couple of young women I know gave birth. Neither are currently married. Sad.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, but my trust did.

5. What countries did you visit?
I left Texas for a week, if that counts.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A paying job.

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Friday, September 3rd. ATF came to my house, and everything changed.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I hung a clothesline by myself, and I survived a medical emergency.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Missing the obvious.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Sure, I was rushed to the hospital in great pain. After the ER stabilized me and admitted me to the hospital, an ER nurse told me that they had once had another patient with my stats, who was much younger and healthier, and that person died!

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Food. We’re not buying much that isn’t absolutely necessary.

(I don't know what happened to ## 12 and 13, just copying and pasting here)

14. Where did most of your money go?
To wherever he spent it. I don’t know!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My friend’s healing.

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Godsmack’s “Cryin’ Like a Bitch” for the mom for that girl and 5FDP’s “The Bleeding” for him.

Compared to this time last year, are you:

17. Thinner or fatter?
Lost some weight, but still wearing the same clothing.

18. Richer or poorer?
Way less money. Way more friends.

19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I’d managed to hide more money from him.

20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Staying quiet about wierdness.

21. How did you spend Christmas?
Went to my dad’s house.

22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Nope. Out of love, maybe.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Don’t watch TV.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I’m terribly disappointed in certain people, and I’ve lost a lot of respect for him, but I don’t ‘hate’ him.

26. What was the best book you read?
Got to say it was the Bible, particularly Psalms. That is the only way I’ve managed to keep  my brain intact these last few months.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I actually am starting to like Godsmack.

28. What did you want and get?
A car. Now I want a truck, some goats, and my plumbing fixed.

29. What did you want and not get?
A part-time job that pays $10 or more an hour.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I only saw one, and I can’t remember what it was!


31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I stayed home, because no one remembered it. I’m old enough not to care.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If he had quit his association with that girl when I asked it of him!

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
non-existent

34. What kept you sane?
God.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None. They are all fairly worthless.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don’t even go there. The system is getting ready to implode in the coming decade.

37. Who did you miss?
No one, or rather, someone who does not yet exist in my life.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Isabel.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
You can never really trust anyone, except God.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
“I remember when all the games began
“Remember every little lie and every last goodbye
“The promises you broke, words you choked on
“And I never walked away, it’s still a mystery to me”

No comments:

Post a Comment