Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sick of it

I am sick of looking for work. My resume is 'sketchy', as one interviewer said. What can I say? I've had the same job for 23 years! Wife and mother. What am I supposed to do? Make up shit? I tried to indicate the diverse duties that 'mom' entails, but they are not buying it. My education seems to be hampering me. By this time, I 'should' have been in middle management or better, but I quit working to devote myself to my children. It would have worked quite well, if he had not done something illegal and ended up in a detention center. Work is fine. I just hate looking for it.

1 comment: