Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Friday, March 20, 2015

150320 Essential Oil "Morphine Bomb"

No, there are no opiates in it. For the last few days, I felt like seeping garbage. I probably smell funny, too. A week or so ago, I bragged that I hadn't had so much as a cold for years, and guess what? I have a cold, or a flu, or the creeping crud. I am feeling like nine-day-old vomit that the dog won't touch. Why is it that a cold feels so much worse than a near-death experience?

Last week, a friend asked me about the "Morphine Bomb". It was all over Facebook for awhile. Essential oil people claim that it alleviates pain. I made one for Moon, and she said her migraine left. Then that Mack Truck hit me...

I was laying in bed wondering if I could possibly feel any worse when I realized that the oils I used on Moon were still on the counter.



Five drops each into a gelatin capsule makes a pain-killing combo that also makes me happy. I wonder if this stuff is addictive? My sinus cavities are still stuffed and draining out the back, so my throat is still scratchy, but the pain is gone. Did I mention that it also made me happy?

It's not cheap; it costs about $5 a dose, but compared to chemical meds, it's a bargain! These three bottles together cost $240.00 and make about 50 capsules. In come cases, money CAN buy happiness. In additions to certain other properties, Frankincense is a mood lifter. ;)

Find these and other oils under "Product Line"

No comments:

Post a Comment