Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Monday, December 14, 2015

151214 Rights of Friends

Romans 3:22-24
(22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
(23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
(24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

We have the right to ask God for help, and He will always supply it. Sometimes, we don't know how to ask, or we don't think we can ask. Some even think that it is weakness to ask. I believe that my ex-husband fell into all three categories.
He never, ever wanted to admit to a weakness. He had to do everything on his own. He also felt so much guilt for certain things that he projected that guilt onto everyone else. That is, he compared his own sins with the "bigger" sins of others. Finally, he wouldn't just let go and let God handle his problems.
It's no secret what happened to him and to us, but is it profitable to discuss it further? Let's just say that in 2010, this stay at home mom of sixteen years was fighting for her life in the hospital while CPS, ATF, and certain state agencies were trying to take her children, her farm, and her freedom over something her unbelieving husband had done.
It's good to have friends, because they helped me to survive. My greatest Friend, however, has been God. He healed me. He made me free. He preserved my children. He it is that prospered me. He gave unto me righteousness, as stated in 1 Corinthians 1:30. He never forsakes the righteous, Psalm 37:25. A person has to walk away from God to lose righteousness. One has to remove himself from God's protection in order to get away from it. God is not a man that He should lie! If He made a promise, He will keep it!

Therefore, with faithfulness and adherence to good nutrition, I shall regain all of my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment