Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

130918 "Something Wicked This Way Comes..."


No one pricked a finger, but both girls have received concussions within ten days of each other. Agent has an unhealthy fascination with the TV show, Supernatural. Moon has a thing for a young man with spiritual problems. I'd almost rather have the atheist around again. Most of what is promulgated about spirits is bunk. So far, only two of the episodes of this series have set off my creepometer. I tried to explain to Agent about parts of my background and deliverance. She just says that the actors are cute.

This morning, I saw it by the TV. Time to clean house!

1 John 4:4
"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment