Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

130923 Using Skype

Reactivating my Skype account seemed like a good idea after the embarrassing phone splash yesterday. My Skype number is eileen.mynes. I think my name is quite amusing, since I am a Swiss-German American with ties to "the old country". Until I married, I had no connection whatsoever to the British Isles - except extreme enjoyment of Monty Python, Douglas Adams, Arthur C. Clark, etc...)

I cannot tell you why my dad gave me an Irish first name, but my middle name and maiden name have been in the Swiss side of the family for at least 800 years. A decade ago, I looked for myself online, (with my married name), and found a woman in Yorkshire, England. Another woman near there contacted me to set up an American reunion. I didn't go, but many of my in-laws did.

So... If you have a Skype account, you can call my on the computer for free. I might even answer. I don't have a video camera, so you can't be frightened by my appearance. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment