Featured Post

160110 NO Condemnation

Romans 8:1-4 (1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spir...

Saturday, September 21, 2013

130921 Could I Survive an Apocalypse?

130921 Could I Survive an Apocalypse?



You Would Survive an Apocalypse



Congratulations! You are one of the few who always has a plan B. And a plan C.

You like to be well prepared in every aspect of your life. You are very responsible and conscientious.



Zombies? Floods? Civilizational collapse? Famine? Killer clowns from outer space? No sweat for you.

People may make fun of how prepared you are, but you know they'll be knocking on your door first when things go down.




When I was a child, we lived on a ranch and survived two hurricanes in addition to the 'normal' crises. I even participated in a nuclear attack drill. As an adult, I participated in wilderness survival camps. I endured more hurricanes, as well as blizzards, sand storms, earthquakes, riots, and fires. We lived on a farm, where we survived multiple tropical storms, one of which had a PBS special made about its the damage. In 2009, I wrote an apocalyptic novel that drew from these and other experiences.

Those quiz questions were pretty mild.

No comments:

Post a Comment